Our website address is: https://www.seetoknow.in/
• Before we collect personal information, we will identify the purposes for which this information is being collected at the time.
• We will retain personal information for as long as is necessary for those purposes.
• We will collect personal information in a legal and fair manner with the consent of the person visiting our site.
• We will collect and use personal information only for the purposes specified by us and for other relevant purposes unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
• We will protect personal information by appropriate security safeguards against loss or theft as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make it readily available to customers about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
• You can choose to save your email address, name and website if you leave a comment by visiting our site. This feature is for you so that you do not have to enter your details in cookies again. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
• When you log in, we will also set a number of cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be maintained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
• Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.